Thursday, December 15, 2011

Blog Post # 6

Blog Post #6
Today I will be blogging about what I learned and what still satnds out to me in English class first sememster. Can you belive the sememester is already over?? Well, it had to finish sometime.

One thing that I really enjoyed about English was blogging. I love blogging and reading other's blogs. It seems that you understand people much better when they write out their feelings or opinions. I know for sure that people will understand me alot better when they read what goes in my mind. To me, it is alot better to write out what you think of something because you can take back the words you typed, not said. Another cool thing about blogging was responding to other people's blogs. It creates a more social environment and gives you a chance to express yourself freely. It gives others a chance to know who you really are. For example, I never really knew Ben Pellow that well. I began to read his posts and discovered he is a very very creative and funny person. This creativity of his gave me a chance to know him better now we are good friends. I am very thankful that we are given the oppurtunity to blog and I hope we continue blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment